Dura-Lite Heat Transfer Products Ltd. is a world leader in heat transfer products such as charge air coolers and radiators with manufacturing facilities around the world. We are a privately-owned manufacturing company operating in Calgary, Alberta, Canada for over 25 years. We distribute our products through independent channels throughout North America, Mexico, and Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to support an existing channel based in the USA. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for expanding sales of Dura-Lite™ Products through existing and new channels. In addition, manage existing accounts and implement new distributor relationships consistent with corporate channel strategies and in support of annual business objectives within the assigned territory.
The successful candidate must be based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Pupose of Position:
- The ideal candidate will provide customer service excellence. This position is the point of contact to address and resolve customer needs.
- Develop a strong knowledge of our company products, applications, and customer needs.
- Receiving customer orders by phone, fax, and e-mail. Ensuring outstanding service from incoming order to outgoing delivery.
- Responding to all customer inquiries.
- Provide sales support to regional sales representatives.
- Update Customer Resource Management (CRM) software with all customer communication exchanges.
- Strong selling capabilities and terrific customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills a must.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and SAP.
- Must write and speak clearly, easily communicate ideas.
- Freight and Logistics experience.
- Strong problem solving skill-set.
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Team player, skilled in working in highly collaborative manner.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. To apply, please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: