Dura-Lite Heat Transfer Products Ltd.™ is a world leader in heat transfer products such as charge air coolers and radiators with manufacturing facilities around the world. We distribute our products through independent channels throughout North America, Mexico, and Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to support an existing channel based in the USA. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for expanding sales of Dura-Lite™ Products through existing and new channels. In addition, manage existing accounts and implement new distributor relationships consistent with corporate channel strategies and in support of annual business objectives within the assigned territory.
The successful candidate should be based in the Midwest USA.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy and territory/action plans.
- Outgoing sales calls to existing customers and new prospects.
- Quote products and prices under existing company guidelines.
- Perform regional competitive analysis to support territory sales planning.
- Manage and develop the independent sales channel in assigned territory. This includes, but is not limited to, prospecting, establishing new dealers, setting objectives, ensuring dealers meet established objectives, training of sales and management staff and training/promotion of sales programs at the local level.
- Evaluate reseller coverage for area of responsibility, identify coverage or performance issues and develop plans and programs to ensure appropriate levels of sales and distribution coverage.
- Traveling to interact and train customers - must spend 2 out of every 4 weeks on sales trips visiting customers.
- Strong Communication and Organizational skills, professional disposition and strong managerial skills.
- Must have an outgoing personality and enjoy dealing with the public.
- Proven and demonstrated track record of success - Business referral may be requested.
- Above average competence with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; ability to write reports and business correspondence; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Energetic self-starter able to initiate creative solutions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Update Customer Resource Management (CRM) software with all customer communication exchanges.
- Experience using SAP Business One Customer Resource Management (CRM) software would be an asset.
This position offers excellent earnings for qualified success motivated candidates. To apply, please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: