Heavy-Duty Bolt-On Steel Tank Radiators
Leading the field in heavy-duty cooling for over three decades.
Why choose a Dura-Lite replacement truck radiator?
Additional header corner supports and heavy solder reinforced tube-to-header joints for unsurpassed durability.
Thick wall brass tubes, eliminate common tube leaks.
Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and heavy gauge copper fins help improve corrosion resistance and extend the longevity.
Dura-Lite’s Bolt-On Steel Tank Radiator Advantages
Dura-Lite offers the same quality components as OE with additional structural support.
- Dura-Lite™ truck radiators are specially designed for the heavy-duty truck, transit bus, motorcoach, motorhome, industrial, agricultural, and construction markets.
- 2-year, unlimited-mile guarantee.
- Meets or exceeds OE heat transfer performance.
- Professionally engineered as a direct OE replacement.
- Some radiators available with extra high-efficiency core and dimpled tubes for better cooling.
- Dura-Lite™ truck radiators are built to last, you get what you pay for!
1. ADDITIONAL HEADER CORNER SUPPORTS 2. POWDER COATED HEAVY GAUGE STEEL FRAME 3. HEAVY GAUGE COPPER FINS 4. THICK WALL BRASS TUBES 5. HEAVY SOLDER REINFORCED TUBE-TO-HEADER JOINTS