Peterbilt Truck Radiators
Dura-Lite offers a wide selection of truck radiators to fit peterbilt trucks
Every DuraLite truck radiator is designed and built as tough as your Peterbilt
With proper care and maintenance, your Dura-Lite truck radiators will last for many years to come.
Dura-Lite truck radiators fit the following Peterbilt models:
- 359 SERIES
- 377 SERIES
- GARBAGE TRUCK
- RUFUSE TRUCK
- SANITATION TRUCK
Dura-Lite Evolution – Your replacement Peterbilt Charge Air Cooler.
Dura-Lite understands that Peterbilt owners take great pride in customizing their rigs with components that improve performance. Our line of CACs are built to provide a best-in-class experience you won’t find from any other manufacturer:
- CACs purpose-built to solve design flaws and leakage issues inherent with the original equipment design.
- Evolution® CACs designed with Dura-Lite’s Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System.
- Reinforced end tanks (manifolds) to reduce premature failure and reduce downtime.
- Offset outer fin design to provide consistent performance by minimizing the buildup of debris.
- Dyno-tested to optimize performance, power, and emissions.
- Manufactured 100% leak-free and tested underwater before leaving the factory.
- Over three decades of experience manufacturing Evolution® CACs for Peterbilt and Peterbilt trucks.
- 7 Year/ 1,000,000 Mile Warranty on most Evolution® charge air coolers.