Dura-Lite offers amazing career opportunities.
Working at Dura-Lite
We are striving to remain the industry leader in heat transfer products with talented individuals who share our passion for changing our industry for the better. Our culture is fast-paced, energetic and innovative. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with distributor locations across North America, we work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone can do their best work.
Do you want to work as a member of a small energetic team in a fast-paced environment, where you will be challenged, rewarded, and inspired? Are you passionate about sales and customer service? Do you strive for excellence by discovering and implementing innovative solutions? Do you aspire to do the right thing even when no one is watching? Are you a committed team player who believes in taking care of your team members and your customers? If the answer is yes, we would like to hear from you!
For over 30-years, Dura-Lite has helped our customers keep their promise by delivering high quality dependable heavy-duty vehicle components to the transportation industry. We are currently seeking a charismatic and ambitious Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to service the Midwest area (ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, and MO). Based in Iowa, this role requires a highly competent professional able to build and maintain strong partnerships with our existing customers and to develop new partnerships throughout the territory.
- Have you experienced a successful selling career in heavy duty trucking or automotive industries?
- Do you have experience selling high quality products in price competitive markets?
- Are you organized, detail orientated, and driven to achieve and exceed targets?
- Are you an experienced presenter able to effectively communicate information to all audiences?
- Do you reside in any of these 7 States?
If this describes you, read on…
Duties and Responsibilities of RSM:
- Develop and promote value selling techniques to build strong partnerships through our dealer network,
- Maintain, grow, and develop business relationships with internal and external customers to ensure customer satisfaction,
- Conduct regular on-site dealer and distributor visits to promote strong and mutually respectful partnership,
- Provide product knowledge and sales skill training for the dealer network on a continuing basis,
- Attend trade shows and industry events,
- Increase Dura-Lite’s market penetration and brand awareness,
- Ensure that regional sales targets, forecasts, and budgets are met,
- Provide input and contribute to the development of marketing plans, sales, and pricing strategies,
- Understand and document customer information, organizational structure, key decision makers, as well as customer expectations and needs,
- Update CRM software daily with all customer activities & opportunities,
- Support RSMs in other territories from time to time as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales business experience. Five (5) to ten (10) years proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Proven track record in preparing and implementing strategic sales account management plans.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of your time, mostly within your territory, some North American travel might be required.
- Mechanical Aptitude considered an asset.
This role is commission based. We offer a Group Benefits Plan Allowance to cover health, vision, dental, life insurance and disability coverages, a vehicle allowance and expense coverage.
Starting Date: Immediate.
With your application, please include a cover letter describing how your background, talents or interests will help fulfill this role.
What Our Customers Are Saying
I have used Dura-Lite on past trucks. I just installed an Evolution US-CUSDAC-281F CAC on my 379 Peterbilt with a high HP Caterpillar engine. The exhaust gas temperature was lowered compared to the stock CAC. Great fitment, easy install, and very well built product!
Dura-Lite’s unique design holds up against the punishment of the road so well that it’s warrantied for a million miles. That’s a no-brainer. Be sure to test often and always ask for a genuine Dura-Lite Charge Air Cooler.
Product appears to be of much better quality than the OEM cooler I removed.
The OEM coolers just do not last, and when ordering new trucks the option should be available to specify Dura-Lite.
Love the idea of warranty with that many miles, and this charge air cooler is not that much in price compared to other coolers.
Your product is the very best and I’m happy to order a new one, my Dura-Lite was installed 12 years ago and has run well for over 2,000,000 miles!
Thank you Dura-Lite for making quality products that last.
I have been using Dura-Lite coolers for probably about 20 years. I have always been satisfied with the Dura-Lite product and I can’t ever remember having to make a warranty claim..
I have used Dura-Lite charge air coolers in much of our fleet
I like your products; you need to push out more radiators for the same vehicles.