Heavy-Duty Bolt-On Steel Tank Radiators
Leading the field in heavy-duty cooling for over three decades.
Why choose a Dura-Lite replacement truck radiator?
At Dura-Lite, we asked the question: Why is something as essential as a radiator still so unreliable? We answered by making the same quality components as OE with additional structural support where it matters the most to extend the longevity of our radiators. Our commitment to quality and excellence means Dura-Lite heavy-duty truck radiators offer a higher level of durability as well as solutions to the most common problems drivers face. This keeps you out of the shop and back on the road.
Dura-Lite’s Bolt-On Steel Tank Radiator Advantages
Dura-Lite offers the same quality components as OE with additional structural support.
- Dura-Lite™ truck radiators are specially designed for the heavy-duty truck, transit bus, motorcoach, motorhome, industrial, agricultural, and construction markets.
- 2-year, unlimited-mile guarantee.
- Meets or exceeds OE heat transfer performance.
- Professionally engineered as a direct OE replacement.
- Some radiators available with extra high-efficiency core and dimpled tubes for better cooling.
- Dura-Lite™ truck radiators are built to last, you get what you pay for!
1. ADDITIONAL HEADER CORNER SUPPORTS.
2. POWDER COATED HEAVY GAUGE STEEL FRAME.
3. HEAVY GAUGE COPPER FINS.
4. THICK WALL BRASS TUBES.
5. HEAVY SOLDER REINFORCED TUBE-TO-HEADER JOINTS.
What Our Customers Are Saying
I have used Dura-Lite on past trucks. I just installed an Evolution US-CUSDAC-281F CAC on my 379 Peterbilt with a high HP Caterpillar engine. The exhaust gas temperature was lowered compared to the stock CAC. Great fitment, easy install, and very well built product!
Dura-Lite’s unique design holds up against the punishment of the road so well that it’s warrantied for a million miles. That’s a no-brainer. Be sure to test often and always ask for a genuine Dura-Lite Charge Air Cooler.
Product appears to be of much better quality than the OEM cooler I removed.
The OEM coolers just do not last, and when ordering new trucks the option should be available to specify Dura-Lite.
Love the idea of warranty with that many miles, and this charge air cooler is not that much in price compared to other coolers.
Your product is the very best and I’m happy to order a new one, my Dura-Lite was installed 12 years ago and has run well for over 2,000,000 miles!
Thank you Dura-Lite for making quality products that last.
I have been using Dura-Lite coolers for probably about 20 years. I have always been satisfied with the Dura-Lite product and I can’t ever remember having to make a warranty claim..
I have used Dura-Lite charge air coolers in much of our fleet
I like your products; you need to push out more radiators for the same vehicles.