Charge Air Cooler Tester
Get everything you need to perform a quick and accurate leak test for almost any heavy duty CAC with a Dura-Lite™ charge air cooler Tester-Kit™
The Dura-Lite Charge Air Cooler Tester-Kit™ makes testing your CAC easy. You need to be confident that your engine is performing well, without leaks that could be costing you time and money. Our kit contains all of the components required to pressure test the majority of Charge Air Coolers efficiently and safely.
A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Will Cost You Time And Money
An engine with a leaking charge air cooler will waste money and lose power. At a fuel cost of $3.70 per gallon, we have estimated that the average single truck could be losing approximately $7,000 per year. If you have a fleet of trucks you could be losing tens of thousands of dollars per year or more depending on the number of trucks and the current price of fuel.
Symptoms That Your Charge Air Cooler Might Be Leaking
- Loss of Engine Power
- Increased Fuel Consumption
- Elevated Soot Levels In Oil
- Premature Piston, Ring And Valve Failure
- Turbocharger Failures
- Elevated Coolant Temperatures
- Exhaust Manifold Failure
Leaking CAC? Check Out The Dura-Lite Difference!
If your charge air cooler is leaking, it's time to replace it with the world's best. Being an industry leader for more than 30-years fuels our passion to build the best products available in the market today and allows us to continue to stand behind our Evolution® charge air cooler 7-year, million mile guarantee.
What Makes Evolution® The Best You May Ask?
- Reduced downtime
- Our Patented High-Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System means unbeatable performance and durability
- Over 30-years of a less than 1% failure rate
- Tanks are reinforced to reduce premature failure
- Engineered for performance, economy and durability (longevity)
- Continuous, consistent fuel economy