Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler with 20 7/8” [530.2mm] between Connections.
Product Option Descriptions
Eliminator® Bar and Plate Charge Air Cooler with 20 7/8” [530.2mm] between Connections
Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System and with 20 7/8” [530.2mm] between Connections
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler with 17 3/8” [441.3mm] between Connections
Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System and with 17 3/8” [441.3mm] between Connections
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage). Eliminator® Charge Air Coolers (the “CAC”) will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo (“Engine Manufacturers”).
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- Keep your equipment working longer for less, and trust in the Dura-Lite™ 1-year, unlimited-mile guarantee.
- The best built, most durable, and affordable charge air cooler option on the market.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
- Manufactured to eliminate the typical tube-to-header failure and resulting leakage.
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- MACK 613 1995 - 2007
- MACK GARBAGE TRUCK 1995 - 2007
- MACK LE 1995 - 2007
- MACK LE600 1995 - 2007
- MACK LE613 1995 - 2007
- MACK REFUSE TRUCK 1995 - 2007
- MACK SANITATION TRUCK 1995 - 2007
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.