Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System.
Same as US-FRDAC-5Q except with a 2 3/4" [69.9mm] Core.
Product Option Descriptions
Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate over for over 30-years.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation that its Evolution®, Evolution® used in off-highway applications and Channel Flow® (AG) Charge Air Coolers (the "CAC") will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo ("Engine Manufacturers").
Warranty Labour on Evolution Charge Air Coolers installed after October 1, 2023, is covered. Dura-Lite will automatically pay $300.00 towards the replacement Labour for that Charge Air Cooler during the 1 Year Warranty period from the Installation Date.
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- The most reliable charge air cooler in the world. Backed by over 30-years of customer experience.
- Engineered for performance, durability, and improved fuel economy.
- Your best value for the long haul, our tested and proven design is backed by a 1 year guarantee.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
CUSTOM APPLICATIONS, FREIGHTLINER
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- FORD (STERLING) 9000 2004 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) 9500 2004 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) A9000 2004 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) A9500 SERIES 2004 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) AT9500 2004 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) L9500 2004 - 2007
- FORD (STERLING) LT9500 SERIES 2004 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER CENTURY 120 1996 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER CENTURY 1996 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER CLASSIC 1996 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER CLASSIC XL 2000 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER COLUMBIA 1996 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER CONVENTIONAL 1999 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER CORONADO 2004 - 2011
- FREIGHTLINER FL 112 1996 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FL 1996 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FLC 112 1996 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FLC 120 1996 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FLC 1996 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER FLD SERIES 2002 - 2011
- FREIGHTLINER M2 106 1996 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER M2 1996 - 2007
- WESTERN STAR 4900SA 2004
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.