Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System - With FOUR Mounting Brackets.
If the Passenger Side Mounting Brackets interfere with the installation, they may be removed (by carefully cutting off flush with the Core using an appropriate aluminum cutting blade).
Product Option Descriptions
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler - With FOUR Mounting Brackets
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate for over 30-years.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 7 (seven) years or 1,000,000 (one million) miles or 1,609,000 (one million, six hundred and nine thousand) kilometers, whichever occurs first from the date of installation that its Evolution® Charge Air Coolers (the “CAC”) will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal on-highway operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo (“Engine Manufacturers”).
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- The most reliable charge air cooler in the world. Backed by over 30-years of customer experience.
- Engineered for performance, durability, and improved fuel economy.
- Your best value for the long haul, our tested and proven design is backed by a 7-year, million-mile guarantee.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
FORD (STERLING), FREIGHTLINER, WESTERN STAR
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- FREIGHTLINER C324T 2003 - 2007
- FREIGHTLINER CLASSIC 2004 - 2005
- FREIGHTLINER COLUMBIA 120 2004 - 2018
- FREIGHTLINER COLUMBIA 2004 - 2018
- FREIGHTLINER CORONADO 2000 - 2017
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.