Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System. 2 Year Warranty.
Product Option Descriptions
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate for over 30-years.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period 2 (two) years from the date of installation that its Evolution®, and Evolution® consisting of more than 1 (one) row of tubes Charge Air Coolers (the “CAC”), will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal on-highway operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo (“Engine Manufacturers”).
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
- The most reliable charge air cooler in the world. Backed by over 30-years of customer experience.
- Engineered for performance, durability, and improved fuel economy.
- Your best value for the long haul, our tested and proven design is backed by a 2 year guarantee.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 8600 2003 - 2006
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 8600I 2003 - 2006
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 9200 2000 - 2007
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 9200I 2000 - 2007
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 9400 2002 - 2007
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 9400I 2002 - 2007
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 9900 1999 - 2007
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 9900I 1999 - 2007
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 9900IX 1999 - 2007
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) EAGLE 2005 - 2007
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.