A Replacement Charge Air Cooler That Will Outlast Your Truck
Better than your original equipment, backed by the 7-year, million-mile guarantee.
Replacement charge air coolers for heavy duty needs.
No other charge air cooler in the market today offers the longevity and performance of Dura-Lite™.
Evolution® Charge Air Cooler
- Dura-Lite’s patented high-temperature silicone grommet tube-to-header seal system.
- Reinforced tanks to reduce premature failure and reduce downtime.
- Offset outer fin design provides consistent performance by minimizing the buildup of debris.
- Dyno tested to optimize performance, power and emissions.
- Engineered for performance, improved fuel economy and durability/longevity. EPA Certified.
- Manufactured leak-free. Tested underwater to ensure it is leak-free before leaving the factory.
Eliminator® Charge Air Cooler
- Manufactured to eliminate the typical tube-to-header failure and resulting leakage.
- Professionally engineered as a direct original equipment (OE) replacement.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
- Superior quality and durability against other aftermarket and OE charge air coolers.
- An affordable option for optimized power, emissions and renewed fuel economy.
- No core charge, and manufactured leak-free.
Charge Air Coolers Engineered to Outperform Original Equipment, Built To Last Forever
What it takes to build the world’s best charge air cooler
Our in-house, professionally certified (by APEGA) engineers design each Evolution®charge air cooler (CAC) using the most advanced engineering software, tools, and technologies.
Prior to designing a Dura-Lite™ Evolution CAC, the original equipment (OE) product is inspected, documented, and photographed in the OE installation.
Each new Dura-Lite Evolution CAC references the OE product as the baseline for the design.
The OE product is Wind Tunnel Performance Tested (when required).
The OE product is 3D Scanned and modeled as the baseline for the Dura-Lite design.
Each new Dura-Lite design package consists of component and assembly drawings, manufacturing fixtures, inspection fixtures, and packaging drawings that are strictly controlled by Dura-Lite’s document control system.
A Performance Analysis is completed for each Dura-Lite design to confirm it will meet the engine specifications of the applicable engine used in the OE installation.
All Tooling required for manufacturing purposes is CNC machined for precision.
The first off prototype Manifolds are 3D Scanned, a complete CAD Inspection is performed, and a formal Inspection Report completed. The Manifold Inspection Report is then referenced to make any necessary Manifold Tooling adjustments.